A long, full braid in minutes with our Clip On Plait, made from 90 gms of our true to life, realistic faux hair fibre measuring 20 inches in length.
Concealed within your own hair you are able to plait in your own hairs and the hairs of the Clip In Plait to create a single braid or use two Clip In Plaits to create double braids.
Available in a wide range of shades including our 'Melt' shades for a balayage or ombre effect.
- Section your hair horizontally in a position the is wider then the width of the One Piece Weft and clip the top section out the way for now.
- Gently backcomb the bottom section of the hair at the root.
- Pop open the clips attached to the Clip In Plait and push the open clips downward onto the backcombed sections and close the clips shut once the hairpiece is in place.
- Pull your own hair over the top of the hairpiece and create your braid of choice.
- If using two of the Clip In Plaits to create double braids just use the above process but place the hairpieces vertically and slightly diagonally (You may find our 'How to' tutorial useful to show you exactly how to do this).