Instant Wrap Ponytail - Burgundy
Want to add an A-list swish to your hair? An instant, sleek ponytail made from our true to life, realistic faux hair fibre. This simple and easy design is applied within minutes by gripping into your own ponytail and then wrapping a specially designed hair section around to conceal your own shorter hair, giving the illusion that the Instant Wrap Ponytail is in fact your own hair. Keep it as a ponytail or add texture, by styling it into a braid or wrap it up into a sleek Top Knot.
Need help finding your perfect colour? Take a look at our Colour Match Service.
HOW TO APPLY
- Place your own hair into a ponytail. The ponytail can be positioned anywhere you wish on your head.
- Use the comb grip attachment on the inside of your Wrap Ponytail and push downwards into the space between your head and the hair band you have used to secure your own ponytail.
- Take the strip of hair that is attached to the velcro strip and wrap this around the base of the Wrap Ponytail and your own ponytail. Use a grip to keep the end of the strip in place. The velcro is to keep the ponytail piece tight and secure and the strip of hair is to hide any fastenings and velcro.
- Now your Wrap Ponytail is attached, you can use some additional grips to secure the Wrap Ponytail in place as and where you wish.
LAUREN’S STYLING TIPS
- Apply a bit of hairspray around the hairband of your own ponytail before applying.
- A few additional kirby grips help to make it feel extra secure and also help with the styling.
- You can wear the Instant Wrap Ponytail as a high or low pony, as a plait or wrapped up as a big top knot.
- Struggling to find an exact colour match? - Apply a little root spray in your own shade to the top of the Instant Wrap Ponytail to ensure a seamless blend with your own hair.
Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer. To ensure your Instant Wrap Ponytail stays looking sleek, week after week, your product will come in a handy reusable zip sealed bag for you to keep your product in, when not in use.
1. Gentle is key; using your fingers, comb through your hairpiece to remove any tangles.
2. Using a mix of cold water, a mild shampoo and conditioner (sulfate free), gently soak your hairpiece and leave for around five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Do not rub the hair at any point.
3. Once rinsed, use a towel to gently squeeze out any excess water, you can use a leave-in conditioner at this point, but do not comb or brush the hairpiece when wet.
4. Now leave the hairpiece to dry naturally, this may take up to 24 hours and do not apply any direct heat to speed this process up.
5. Once dry, use your hairpiece as normal to create a gorgeous up-do!