The unique sponge dispenser allows for neat application and minimal loss of the dissolvent product.
We are unable to guarantee this will remove other branded bonded hair extensions.
Please Note: This product can only be purchased for shipment in the UK For Professional Use Only
- Remove the lid and turn the bottle upside down.
- For bond removal, use a slight squeezing motion to dispense a generous amount of the dissolvent onto each bond and leave for a few minutes to soak in. Then use your fingers to massage the dissolvent into the bond, you may find it useful to use your pliers to add pressure to the bond by squeezing on the glue area. By the time you have soaked each bond you should find that the first bond is ready to simply slip out by gently pulling on the extension downwards.
- For tape removal, use a pin comb to gently pierce a few holes between the two tapes then use a slight squeezing motion to dispense a small amount of the dissolvent between the tapes. Leave for a minute to soak in, then work the tapes apart further with the pin comb.
- If the bond tape does not slip off easily just repeat the soaking process until the extension is removed.
What our customers say
HOW DO I DECIDE WHICH LENGTH CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS TO WEAR?
This is all down to personal preference, most people tend to go for the 20 inches to allow for the long length when wearing them wavy or curly.
HOW DO I PICK THE CORRECT COLOUR?
HOW LONG WILL THE 100% HUMAN HAIR PRODUCTS LAST?
Our 100% Human Hair range can last anything from a few months up to a year or possibly longer depending on how often you wear them and how you care for them when in and out of your hair.
Our Hair Hangers prolong the life of your Clip-Ins by keeping them neat and covered up when not in use.
WHAT IS THE GRADE OF YOUR HAIR?
Human Hair Products are measured in grades from Grade A to Grade AAAAA. The higher the grade the higher the longevity of the products. All of our Human Hair Clip-Ins, Luxe Half Wig and Luxe Wrap Ponytail are Grade AAAA. The hair goes through a vigorous quality control process and as such, is suitable for extended wear.
Our Salon Professional products are Grade AAAAA. This is the highest quality hair available and has features similar to Virgin hair. It can offer soft, sleek hair for 9-12 months when cared for correctly.
HOW QUICKLY WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
Our prime working and shipping days are Monday to Friday based on UK Time (excluding UK Public Holidays).
We usually ship orders on the same day they are placed up until 4:00pm and 2:00pm for International Customers. Orders placed after that time will be shipped on the next working day. It is important to note this if considering adding a Premium Service such as Next Day Delivery.
Only Next Day Guaranteed options are guaranteed by the next day, i.e. orders shipped on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday, etc. Orders shipped on Friday are guaranteed delivery on the following Monday but may be delivered on Saturday. Please note 1-2 Days estimated and 1-2 Days estimated are ‘Best Endeavours’ services only.
Next Day (Saturday) can be requested and shipped on any day for delivery on the next Saturday. Please ensure your order is placed before 4:00pm on Friday.
We use Royal Mail and DHL as our primary carriers and are restricted to their working days for shipping purposes.
International deliveries can be subject to delays at customs on entering your country. Unfortunately this is something beyond our control. We are aware of current delays on Royal Mail shipments to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Spain. Customers shipping to these locations may wish to use DHL instead.
DO YOU ACCEPT REFUNDS AND/OR EXCHANGES?
Unfortunately we don’t currently offer exchanges.
We are happy to offer you a refund...BUT your return MUST meet these conditions:
- Do not remove products from any plastic kimble tags, gold elastic or foil hygiene ties or Security Sealed Stickers – you have purchased a hygiene product, so you cannot put them into your own hair. If it’s on your barnet for even one second, it's been worn.
- The product must be returned to us in the condition it was sent to you – if it’s stuffed back into the outer packaging, or you've ripped the outer packaging off like a frenzied five year old on Christmas morning, we will presume you are just returning it to us out of love, not for a refund. If you have removed any of the above tags or stickers, you return will be rejected.
- We receive your return within 14 days of the date on your despatch note - If we receive it over 14 days but less than a month, then we’ll be real nice and give you a store credit to the equivalent value of your order (less shipping). Yes, I know according to Consumer Credit Regulations we don’t need to, but we appreciate sometimes these things get overlooked. But any longer than a month and sorry, you’re too late.
Have we sent you an incorrect or faulty item? Well that’s all very embarrassing! Email us at email@example.com within 14 days of the date on your despatch note and we will get one of our customer service team to look into this for you.
We suggest you send your return via a tracked service. You can download the returns label here: https://www.hairrehablondon.com/returns-form/ You are responsible for return postage and to ensure the product is securely packed to avoid damage or loss in transit.
Please read our returns policy: https://www.hairrehablondon.com/terms-conditions/, yeah I know, policies can be boring but it saves that awkward moment later where you have to admit you didn’t read it.
The above does not apply to Trade customers, please refer back to your trading terms and trade terms and conditions where the returns guidance is located. Alternatively speak to your Hair Rehab London Account Manager.