An easy, instant and natural looking ponytail made from our true to life hair fibre. This simple and easy design is applied within minutes by gripping into your own ponytail and then wrapping the piece around to conceal your own shorter hair giving the illusion that the Synthetic Wrap Ponytail is in fact your own hair.
An instant, sleek ponytail made from our true to life, realistic faux hair fibre measuring 20 inches in length. This easy to apply design is applied within minutes using a simple wrap around motion of the attached strip of hair to the ponytail hairpiece. This Wrap Ponytail has been designed to give the illusion that the hairpiece is in fact your own hair. Keep it as a ponytail or add texture styling it into a braid or keep it sleek and pull it up into a Top Knot.
- Push the three pronged comb device attached to the Wrap Ponytail hairpiece between the hairband of your own ponytail and your head.
- Using one hand to hold the pronged comb in place, simply take the smaller strip of hair attached to the velcro and wrap this tightly around the base of the ponytail. Use the velcro as an anchor and then when this is fully wrapped around you can release the hand holding the pronged device in place and use this hand to push in some additional kirby grips to keep this hair strip in place.
- You will find the Wrap Ponytail hairpiece then conceals your own shorter hair inside the hairs of the hairpiece.
|Before 4pm Mon - Fri||Same Day|
|After 4pm - Mon - Fri||Following Day|
|After 4pm Fri||Following Monday|
|Saturday & Sunday||Following Monday|
|Public Holidays||Following Working Day|
*Our standard working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We do not usually open at the weekends or on UK Public Holiday. Please consider this when placing your order.
|Next Day M-F Before 1pm*||£8.49|
|Next Day M-F Before 9am*||£20.49|
|Next Day Saturday Before 1pm*||£16.49|
|Next Day Saturday Before 9am*||£26.49|
* Prices based on up to 500g, prices for in excess of this weight calculated and displayed at checkout.Please Note: It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the correct and valid delivery address is provided for their Order and that someone is present to sign for the delivery. Shipments delayed or lost due to an incorrect delivery address are the Customer’s responsibility. Where the Delivery Address is different to the Billing Address provided, the Customer takes full responsibility for the security of delivery at that address. In the unlikely event that a customer does not receive their parcel, Hair Rehab London Ltd are only able to investigate where the Royal Mail Tracking Service indicates the parcel has not been delivered. Customers are expected to co-operate with Hair Rehab London Ltd and / or Royal Mail to resolve the claim. An investigation by Royal Mail can take up to 90 days.
REST OF THE WORLD
Royal Mail Tracked International: £9.99
EUROPE Standard - 3 to 5 working days
WORLDWIDE Standard – 7 to 14 working days
DHL Express (Prices available upon checkout)
EU 2-3 days
Rest of World 2-5 days
We are happy to refund your purchase within two weeks of receipt if the colour is not suitable providing the product is returned in 'as new' condition. We do not accept exchanges.
Please note: If you are returning items purchased using a multi-buy offer, e.g. buy-one-get-one-free, you may not be refunded the full value of the returned item(s) if you do not return both the paid-for item and the free item. See our terms and conditions for more information.
Items must be returned in their original packaging, still attached to the product backing card and with any packing and retaining hygiene seals intact where appropriate. Most products come in a see-through pack and have press-poppers at each end of the pack or an un-sealed outer box making it easy to check quality and colour suitability without needing to remove the hygiene seals or the product from the backing card where appropriate. We reserve the right to withhold refunds until we have been able to verify that the product is unused.
Please note: Check our Returns Policy before sending a return to ensure it meets our Terms and Conditions. Customers may be required to pay for a rejected return to be sent back to them.
(Enclose a note with your name, order number and reason for return.)
Please note: We recommend sending by Royal Mail Signed For service or Special Delivery for your own protection if in United Kingdom or whatever signed For / Tracked service your local Postal / Shipping Organisation offers if outside UK. It is the customer's responsibility to pay return postage.
Your refund will be processed as soon as we have checked your returned item. We usually turnaround refunds in four working days from receipt of your return. It may then take a further 5 working days for your card provider to credit your account. If you have selected Pay After Delivery, and your payment becomes due before your return has been processed, you may wish to make payment and then await refund, in order to avoid any possible late payment charges.
Please be sure to fill in our Returns Form so that we can procees your return
Trade customers, please refer to Trade T&C’s on our website.
HOW DO I DECIDE WHICH LENGTH CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS TO WEAR?
This is all down to personal preference, most people tend to go for the 20 inches to allow for the long length when wearing them wavy or curly.
HOW DO I PICK THE CORRECT COLOUR?
HOW LONG WILL THE 100% HUMAN HAIR PRODUCTS LAST?
Our 100% Human Hair range can last anything from a few months up to a year or possibly longer depending on how often you wear them and how you care for them when in and out of your hair.
Our Hair Hangers prolong the life of your Clip-Ins by keeping them neat and covered up when not in use.
WHAT IS THE GRADE OF YOUR HAIR?
Human Hair Products are measured in grades from Grade A to Grade AAAAA. The higher the grade the higher the longevity of the products. All of our Human Hair Clip-Ins, Luxe Half Wig and Luxe Wrap Ponytail are Grade AAAA. The hair goes through a vigorous quality control process and as such, is suitable for extended wear.
Our Salon Professional products are Grade AAAAA. This is the highest quality hair available and has features similar to Virgin hair. It can offer soft, sleek hair for 9-12 months when cared for correctly.
HOW QUICKLY WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
Our prime working and shipping days are Monday to Friday based on UK Time (excluding UK Public Holidays).
We usually ship orders on the same day they are placed up until 4:00pm and 2:00pm for International Customers. Orders placed after that time will be shipped on the next working day. It is important to note this if considering adding a Premium Service such as Next Day Delivery.
Only Next Day Guaranteed options are guaranteed by the next day, i.e. orders shipped on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday, etc. Orders shipped on Friday are guaranteed delivery on the following Monday but may be delivered on Saturday. Please note 1-2 Days estimated and 1-2 Days estimated are ‘Best Endeavours’ services only.
Next Day (Saturday) can be requested and shipped on any day for delivery on the next Saturday. Please ensure your order is placed before 4:00pm on Friday.
We use Royal Mail and DHL as our primary carriers and are restricted to their working days for shipping purposes.
International deliveries can be subject to delays at customs on entering your country. Unfortunately this is something beyond our control. We are aware of current delays on Royal Mail shipments to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Spain. Customers shipping to these locations may wish to use DHL instead.
DO YOU ACCEPT REFUNDS AND/OR EXCHANGES?
Unfortunately we don’t currently offer exchanges.
We are happy to offer you a refund...BUT your return MUST meet these conditions:
- Do not remove products from any plastic kimble tags or gold elastic and foil ties – you have purchased a hygiene product, so whilst you can remove the product carefully from the outer packaging to get a closer look, you cannot put them into your own hair. If it’s on your barnet for even one second, it's been worn.
- The product must be returned to us in the condition it was sent to you – if it’s stuffed back into the outer packaging, or you've ripped the outer packaging off like a frenzied five year old on Christmas morning, we will presume you are just returning it to us out of love, not for a refund.
- We receive your return within 14 days of the date on your despatch note - If we receive it over 14 days but less than a month, then we’ll be real nice and give you a store credit to the equivalent value of your order (less shipping). Yes, I know according to Consumer Credit Regulations we don’t need to, but we appreciate sometimes these things get overlooked. But any longer than a month and sorry, you’re too late.
Have we sent you an incorrect or faulty item? Well that’s all very embarrassing! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the date on your despatch note and we will get one of our customer service team to look into this for you.
We suggest you send your return via a tracked service. You can download the returns label here: https://www.hairrehablondon.com/returns-form/ You are responsible for return postage and to ensure the product is securely packed to avoid damage or loss in transit.
Please read our returns policy: https://www.hairrehablondon.com/terms-conditions/, yeah I know, policies can be boring but it saves that awkward moment later where you have to admit you didn’t read it.
The above does not apply to Trade customers, please refer back to your trading terms and trade terms and conditions where the returns guidance is located. Alternatively speak to your Hair Rehab London Account Manager.