14" Tape Extensions Dirty Blonde
Tape hair extensions (also known as tapes, tape ins, tape hair or tape in hair extensions) offer a super fast application option that can be applied as a full head fitting or a small number of pieces to add discreet volume to fine hair and thin hair.
Scalloped edging enables a truly bespoke fit for each client as each 4cm wide piece can be easily resized to 2cm or 1cm as required.
Try our gorgeous scented Tape Remover Spray for quick and easy refits.
PRODUCT LIFESPAN - Suitable for reapplication due to the hair quality and typical lifespan of the product which is up 12 months with the correct care and maintenance.
FOR SALON PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY - By purchasing this product you confirm that you are a hairdressing professional qualified in the application of this method of extensions.
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Each pack contains 10 pieces of 4cm wide tapes
• 14” extensions 2 grams per piece (20 grams per pack)
• 18” extensions 2.5 grams per piece (22.5 grams per pack)
• 22” extensions 2.5 gram per piece (25 grams per pack)
• Cuticle Remy Hair
• Gentle processing techniques
• Lifespan of 6-12 months with correct maintenance
Our professional extensions are designed to be worn every day and can last 6-12 months dependent on care and maintenance. Our extensions can take anything between 3-5 years to produce and will have undergone some processing to enable us to achieve the gorgeous shades you all desire. Therefore, all of our hair extensions deserve care and respect - use products that are free of sulphates and sodium chloride. We recommend Hair Rehab LDN haircare products, don’t expose bonds or rings to water for excessive periods of time. Avoid chlorinated pools and sea water. Choose a hair extension method to match your lifestyle and keep extensions correctly tied back when sleeping. If you have the products temporarily removed, your extensions are supplied in a reusable pouch with space to write your notes on the shades / lengths / removal date in between fittings.
Our clip-in extensions are just that; and are not designed for, or recommended for, use as a weft. Whilst we are aware that customers do sometimes use them for this purpose with successful results, it must be borne in mind that this is not a professional grade product and that having the product permanently applied, with the daily washing, styling and heat application this entails, will cause the product to have a shorter lifespan than if it is used for its designed purpose as Clip-in extensions that are removed between uses. Remember to use products that are free of sulphates and sodium chloride and avoid chlorinated pools and sea water. We recommend Hair Rehab LDN haircare products. Wash the product gently, dry on a cool setting and use protection spray and oils with every use to keep your extensions soft and tangle-free. When not in use, use Hair Rehab LDN Silk Bag.
Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer. To ensure your synthetic products stay looking sleek, week after week, your product comes in a handy reusable zip sealed bag for you to keep your product in, when not in use. To wash, initially use your fingers to comb through your hairpiece to remove any tangles. Using a mix of cold water, a mild shampoo and conditioner, gently soak your hairpiece and leave for around five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Do not rub the hair at any point. Once rinsed, use a towel to gently squeeze out any excess water, you can use a leave-in conditioner at this point, but do not comb or brush the hairpiece when wet. Now leave the hairpiece to dry naturally, this may take up to 24 hours and do not apply any direct heat to speed this process up. Once dry, use your hairpiece as normal to create a gorgeous up-do!
See individual product packaging and FAQ's for further care advice.
Please note shipping cut-off is 4pm Monday to Friday.
Please note shipping cut-off is 2:30pm Monday to Friday.
Check our Delivery Page for more information.
- Do not remove products from any plastic kimble tags, gold / silver elastic, foil hygiene ties or Security Sealed Stickers.
- The product must be returned to us in the condition it was sent to you.
- If you have purchased clip-in extensions, make sure you also return the sample piece in the top of the pack (where applicable).
- If you have purchased any of our professional products (for purchase by professionals only) and you are not a professional, your purchase is not eligible for return.
- Return through your local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point in over 12,000 locations. Open 7 days a week, early until late.
- Simply print your label with our label printing service or at home then drop your item at your local Customer Service Point or Post Office® branch. Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to us.
SAME GREAT QUALITY, LOWER PRICES
Professional Hair Sale
End-of-lines, discontinued shades and seconds.