18" Tape Extensions Gorgeous Gossip
Tape hair extensions (also known as tapes, tape ins, tape hair or tape in hair extensions) offer a super fast application option that can be applied as a full head fitting or a small number of pieces to add discreet volume to fine hair and thin hair.
Scalloped edging enables a truly bespoke fit for each client as each 4cm wide piece can be easily resized to 2cm or 1cm as required.
Try our gorgeous scented Tape Remover Spray for quick and easy refits.
PRODUCT LIFESPAN - Suitable for reapplication due to the hair quality and typical lifespan of the product which is up 12 months with the correct care and maintenance.
FOR SALON PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY - By purchasing this product you confirm that you are a hairdressing professional qualified in the application of this method of extensions.
18" Tape Extensions Gorgeous Gossip
• Each pack contains 10 pieces of 4cm wide tapes
• 14” extensions 2 grams per piece (20 grams per pack)
• 18” extensions 2.5 grams per piece (22.5 grams per pack)
• 22” extensions 2.5 gram per piece (25 grams per pack)
• Cuticle Remy Hair
• Gentle processing techniques
• Lifespan of 6-12 months with correct maintenance
Our professional extensions are designed to be worn every day and can last 6-12 months dependent on care and maintenance. Our extensions can take anything between 3-5 years to produce and will have undergone some processing to enable us to achieve the gorgeous shades you all desire. Therefore, all of our hair extensions deserve care and respect - use products that are free of sulphates and sodium chloride, don’t expose bonds or rings to water for excessive periods of time. Avoid chlorinated pools and sea water. Choose a hair extension method to match your lifestyle and keep extensions correctly tied back when sleeping.
Our clip-in extensions are just that; and are not designed for, or recommended for, use as a weft. Whilst we are aware that customers do sometimes use them for this purpose with successful results, it must be borne in mind that this is not a professional grade product and that having the product permanently applied, with the daily washing, styling and heat application this entails, will cause the product to have a shorter lifespan than if it is used for its designed purpose as Clip-in extensions that are removed between uses. Remember to use products that are free of sulphates and sodium chloride and avoid chlorinated pools and sea water.
Do not use any heat on your synthetic hair piece as this can result in damage to the hair fibres. The product can be gently washed in shampoo and conditioner, work gently into the hair and gently rinse in cold water, then leave to dry naturally.
See individual product packaging and FAQ's for further care advice.
Please note shipping cut-off is 4pm Monday to Friday.
Please note shipping cut-off is 2:30pm Monday to Friday.
Check our Delivery Page for more information.
We’re sad that your purchase didn’t work out for you. We still got you...BUT your return MUST meet these conditions:
- Do not remove products from any plastic kimble tags, gold elastic, foil hygiene ties or Security Sealed Stickers.
- The product must be returned to us in the condition it was sent to you.
- If you have purchased clip-in extensions, make sure you also return the sample piece in the top of the pack.
- If you have purchased any of our professional products (for purchase by professionals only) and you are not a professional, your purchase is not eligible for return.
- Make sure your return is back to us within 14 days of the date you received your order or notified us in writing of your intention to return your order.
You can find returns guidance on the Packing Slip that accompanies your order. Please read our returns T&C’s to ensure your return is eligible for a refund before you return it: https://hairrehablondon.com/pages/terms-conditions
Trade customers, please refer to Trade T&C’s on our website to check your eligibility for returns and refunds.
Royal Mail Return
- Return through your local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point in over 12,000 locations. Open 7 days a week, early until late.
- Simply print your label with our label printing service or at home then drop your item at your local Customer Service Point or Post Office® branch. Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to us.
This service is only available on returns where the total value of returned goods in the parcel is less than £200. If the total value of returned goods exceeds £200, please arrange your own return postage with appropriate insurance cover as Hair rehab London will not be liable for any goods lost in transit that do not meet the terms above.
CREATE LABEL HERE or visit https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3065
*Please note, a charge of £3.00 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of your return.
If you decide to send your return via an alternative method, we suggest you send via a tracked service. Please return to HRL, 181 Queensway, Torquay, TQ2 6DE. You are responsible for return postage and to ensure the product is securely packed to avoid damage or loss in transit. Please remember to include your order number and email address with your return. We do not accept liability until the goods are received by us.
Overseas customers are responsible for arranging the return of goods.
Your refund will be processed as soon as we have checked your returned item. We usually turnaround refunds within fourteen working days from receipt of your return. It may then take a further 5-10 working days for your card issuer to credit your account. Please note that these timescales are dictated by the card issuers and are out of our control. Premium delivery services offered at additional cost are non-refundable.
You can notify us of your return below.