MIX & MATCH INSTANT HAIRPIECES IN THE 3 FOR 2 DEAL
Clip-in Plait - Burgundy
Whether you’re getting festival-ready or you just fancy upgrading your casual look, our clip in plait is the answer to your hair prayers! A long, full braid in minutes with our Clip on Plait, made from 90 gms of our true to life, realistic faux hair fibre. Concealed within your own hair you are able to plait in your own hairs and the hairs of the Clip in Plait to create a single braid or use 2 clip in plaits to create double braids.
Need help finding your perfect colour? Take a look at our Colour Match Service.
HOW TO APPLY
- Separate your own hair in a horizontal line from one ear to the other.
- Clip in the hair piece and place the top half of your own hair loosely over the top.
- Once you feel the hair piece is secure, create a plait as you would on your own hair, but this time incorporating your own hair and the hair on your hair piece.
- Once you have got the hang of this, you can play around with different types of plaits, different plait positions and different partings and maybe try backcombing your own hair to create volume at your roots.
LAUREN’S STYLING TIPS
- A bit of root spray can really help you blend the Instant Plait with your own roots
- Buy two Instant Plaits to create double braided styles
- Apply the product horizontally for single braid styles and at an angle (above your ear down to nape of neck) for double braided styles or plaits that you want to sit on one side of your head
- A little backcombing helps to hold the product combs in place
Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer. To ensure your Instant Clip-in Plait stays looking sleek, week after week, your product will come in a handy reusable zip sealed bag for you to keep your product in, when not in use.
1. Gentle is key; using your fingers, comb through your hairpiece to remove any tangles.
2. Using a mix of cold water, a mild shampoo and conditioner (sulfate free), gently soak your hairpiece and leave for around five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Do not rub the hair at any point.
3. Once rinsed, use a towel to gently squeeze out any excess water, you can use a leave-in conditioner at this point, but do not comb or brush the hairpiece when wet.
4. Now leave the hairpiece to dry naturally, this may take up to 24 hours and do not apply any direct heat to speed this process up.
5. Once dry, use your hairpiece as normal to create a gorgeous up-do!