Clip-on Bun/ Top Knot - Chestnut
The perfect Clip on Bun? We’ve got it! Whether you’re rocking that hair up, messy bun look or you’re styling that slick night out look, the Hair Rehab London Instant Bun / Top Knot is your must-have hairpiece. Our Clip-on Bun can be worn as a classic bun, a top knot or even double space buns. The design allows for a secure and comfortable fit, made from our true to life, realistic faux hair fibre.
Need help finding your perfect colour? Take a look at our Colour Match Service.
HOW TO APPLY
- Pull your own hair back into a ponytail and secure it with a hairband.
- Wrap the ends of your own hair around the base of your own ponytail to create a small tight bun and use grips to keep it in place.
- Once secure, simply place your Clip On Bun over your own hair bun and then pull on the drawstrings as tight as feels comfortable.
- Tuck the drawstrings inside of the Clip on Bun piece to hide them from view.
LAUREN’S STYLING TIPS
- Using a few grips to secure the Clip on Bun and to hide the drawstrings
- A few additional kirby grips help to make it feel extra secure and also help with the styling
- You can wear the Clip on Bun in the sleek style it arrives in, or tease the hair to create a messy style bun
- You can play around with different textures and styles using grips to keep in place
Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer. To ensure your Clip-on Bun / Top Knot stays looking sleek, week after week, your product will come in a handy reusable zip sealed bag for you to keep your product in, when not in use.
1. Gentle is key; using your fingers, comb through your hairpiece to remove any tangles.
2. Using a mix of cold water, a mild shampoo and conditioner (sulfate free), gently soak your hairpiece and leave for around five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Do not rub the hair at any point.
3. Once rinsed, use a towel to gently squeeze out any excess water, you can use a leave-in conditioner at this point, but do not comb or brush the hairpiece when wet.
4. Now leave the hairpiece to dry naturally, this may take up to 24 hours and do not apply any direct heat to speed this process up.
5. Once dry, use your hairpiece as normal to create a gorgeous up-do!