Dual Volume Ponytail - Chestnut
Dual Volume Ponytail - Chestnut
Get the Grande look…An instant claw clip volume ponytail that simply clips over your natural hair easily and securely. The ultimate in versatility, this gorgeous super long ponytail can be worn in a number of ways. Clip straight on for great volume, flip upside down and clip on for serrrrrious volume! Looking for the ultimate high ponytail? Easily remove the claw grip from the ponytail and attach to your bun with the drawstring instead! Made from 160gms of our true to life, realistic faux hair fibre, you are sure to turn heads with this easy, sleek hair piece.
Need help finding your perfect colour? Take a look at our Colour Match Service.
HOW TO APPLY
- Pull your own hair back into a ponytail and secure it with a hairband.
- This ponytail piece has 2 attachment options. If using the crocodile clip to attach, then simply open the clip wide and close over the base of your own ponytail.
- If using the drawstring attachment, simply remove the crocodile clip from the hairpiece and tuck your own ponytail into a small bun shape and place inside the netting of the ponytail piece then pull the drawstrings as tight as feels comfortable.
- Once it feels secure, tuck the drawstrings inside the base. You may find it useful to use some additional grips to secure it in place.
- Versatility! This ponytail can also be turned upside down giving you 2 ponytail looks in one, either a more sleek sharp ponytail or if you hold the crocodile clip upside down, it gives a full layered ponytail.
LAUREN’S STYLING TIPS
- A bit of root spray can really help you blend the Dual Volume Ponytail with your own roots. See how to do this here
- Play around with the different fittings to get your desired volume
- Section your own ponytail into two vertical ponytails and place the claw grip over the lower ponytail only, using the top ponytail to sit over the top of the Dual Volume Ponytail to blend your own hair and the hairpiece together naturally.
- Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer.
- Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer. To ensure your Dual Volume Ponytail stays looking sleek, week after week, your product will come in a handy reusable zip sealed bag for you to keep your product in, when not in use.
- 1. Gentle is key; using your fingers, comb through your hairpiece to remove any tangles.
2. Using a mix of cold water, a mild shampoo and conditioner (sulfate free), gently soak your hairpiece and leave for around five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Do not rub the hair at any point.
3. Once rinsed, use a towel to gently squeeze out any excess water, you can use a leave-in conditioner at this point, but do not comb or brush the hairpiece when wet.
4. Now leave the hairpiece to dry naturally, this may take up to 24 hours and do not apply any direct heat to speed this process up.
5. Once dry, use your hairpiece as normal to create a gorgeous up-do!