Instant Half Wig - Burgundy
Instant big and bouncy blowdry in just four clips...Introducing our voluminous instant Half wig; made from our true to life, realistic faux hair fibre and designed to provide additional volume and length. Perfect for those of you with bobs and lobs as you can conceal your own shorter hairs underneath. Please note: the synthetic fibre in our half wigs is different to that of the rest of our synthetic range, so shades may vary across products and from the images on the website.
Need help finding your perfect colour? Take a look at our Colour Match Service.
HOW TO APPLY
- With your own hair loose, use a comb to create a parting in a line across the top of your head from ear to ear.
- Grip the front section of hair out the way for now.
- You now have a few options, you can take the back section of hair and put into a high ponytail at the top of your head or you can take the back section of hair and put into two separate ponytails, one high on the head and the other lower on the head giving something for the top and bottom of the Half Wig combs and clips to grip on to.
- Take your Half Wig and place the top comb into the front of the section you have just made.
- Pull the wig over your ponytail/s and secure in place using the clips.
- Once it feels secure you can release the front section of hair and style accordingly by either backcombing over the seam or using a headband to hide the seam.
LAUREN’S STYLING TIPS
- A bit of root spray can really help you blend the Instant Wig with your own roots
- Use with Instant Wrap Ponytail for half up hair
- A little backcombing helps to hold the product combs in place
- Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer.
Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer. To ensure your Instant Wig stays looking sleek, week after week, your product will come in a handy reusable zip sealed bag for you to keep your product in, when not in use.
1. Gentle is key; using your fingers, comb through your hairpiece to remove any tangles.
2. Using a mix of cold water, a mild shampoo and conditioner (sulfate free), gently soak your hairpiece and leave for around five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Do not rub the hair at any point.
3. Once rinsed, use a towel to gently squeeze out any excess water, you can use a leave-in conditioner at this point, but do not comb or brush the hairpiece when wet.
4. Now leave the hairpiece to dry naturally, this may take up to 24 hours and do not apply any direct heat to speed this process up.
5. Once dry, use your hairpiece as normal