LUXE CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS 20" (180GMS) - PLATINUM
Looking for super volume in an instant? Try our Luxe Volume Clip-in Hair Extensions. These clip in hair extensions offer a whopping 180gms of volume and 20” of length. They contain a higher ratio of double drawn hairs than our ‚ ‘Originals’ giving you luxurious thick hair to really make you stand out from the crowd. Our Clip-in Extensions are made from 100% high grade real human hair. These extensions are recommended if you have shorter hair to ensure you get enough volume to blend with your own hair. Platinum is our lightest golden blonde shade.
Tag us #HairRehabLondon for a chance to win a Hair Rehab gift voucher.
LUXE CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS 20" (180GMS) - PLATINUM
• Weight: 180 grams
• Length: 20"
• Features: Double drawn remy human hair
• Suitable for: All hair types
• One pack is enough for a full head.
• Each pack contains a full head of clip ins, including; 1x large piece, 2x medium pieces, 2x small pieces, 4x mini pieces.
• Please note: number of clips and pieces per pack may vary but will weigh stated weight
• Our Clip-in Hair Extensions can last up to a year or possibly longer depending on how often you wear your extensions and how you care for them. Protect your hair extensions and hair pieces when not in use with the Hair Rehab London Hair Hanger & Carrier.
Our professional extensions are designed to be worn every day and can last 6-12 months dependent on care and maintenance. Our extensions can take anything between 3-5 years to produce and will have undergone some processing to enable us to achieve the gorgeous shades you all desire. Therefore, all of our hair extensions deserve care and respect - use products that are free of sulphates and sodium chloride, don’t expose bonds or rings to water for excessive periods of time. Avoid chlorinated pools and sea water. Choose a hair extension method to match your lifestyle and keep extensions correctly tied back when sleeping.
Our clip-in extensions are just that; and are not designed for, or recommended for, use as a weft. Whilst we are aware that customers do sometimes use them for this purpose with successful results, it must be borne in mind that this is not a professional grade product and that having the product permanently applied, with the daily washing, styling and heat application this entails, will cause the product to have a shorter lifespan than if it is used for its designed purpose as Clip-in extensions that are removed between uses. Remember to use products that are free of sulphates and sodium chloride and avoid chlorinated pools and sea water.
Do not use any heat on your synthetic hair piece as this can result in damage to the hair fibres. The product can be gently washed in shampoo and conditioner, work gently into the hair and gently rinse in cold water, then leave to dry naturally.
See individual product packaging and FAQ's for further care advice.
A bit of root spray can really help you blend the roots of your hair extensions with your own root shade.
Fine hair? Gentle backcombing of your roots and a little spritz of hairspray will give extra stability to your extensions and stop them from slipping out.
If you are planning a ponytail or updo, apply your hair extensions upside-down to ensure a flat fit to the contour of your head. This will avoid lumps and bumps in your hair style.
Shorter natural hair or blunt cut? Select the bottom section of your own hair and plait it from the bottom up. Place this plait flat against your head and secure it with grips then fit the hair extensions over the top. This will stop shorter hairs peeking through your hair extensions.
Heavily layered hair? Fit the hair extensions at an angle to create natural looking layers with the hair extensions.
Please note shipping cut-off is 4pm Monday to Friday.
2-3 Days - £4.99
1 Day estimated - £6.99
Next Day before 1pm - £8.99
DHL UK Express - £10.99
Next Day before 9am - £20.99
Next Day Saturday before 1pm - £16.99
Next Day Saturday before 9am - £26.99
Free Standard Delivery (7 days approx, orders over £50)
Free Next Day Delivery (Mon - Fri, orders over £300)
International Express - Prices at Checkout
We’re sad that your purchase didn’t work out for you. We still got you...BUT your return MUST meet these conditions:
- Do not remove products from any plastic kimble tags, gold elastic, foil hygiene ties or Security Sealed Stickers.
- The product must be returned to us in the condition it was sent to you.
- If you have purchased clip-in extensions, make sure you also return the sample piece in the top of the pack.
- If you have purchased any of our professional products (for purchase by professionals only) and you are not a professional, your purchase is not eligible for return.
- Make sure your return is back to us within 14 days of the date you received your order or notified us in writing of your intention to return your order.
You can find returns guidance on the Packing Slip that accompanies your order. Please read our returns T&C’s to ensure your return is eligible for a refund before you return it: https://hairrehablondon.com/pages/terms-conditions
Trade customers, please refer to Trade T&C’s on our website to check your eligibility for returns and refunds.
Royal Mail Return
- Return through your local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point in over 12,000 locations. Open 7 days a week, early until late.
- Simply print your label with our label printing service or at home then drop your item at your local Customer Service Point or Post Office® branch. Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to us.
This service is only available on returns where the total value of returned goods in the parcel is less than £200. If the total value of returned goods exceeds £200, please arrange your own return postage with appropriate insurance cover as Hair rehab London will not be liable for any goods lost in transit that do not meet the terms above.
CREATE LABEL HERE or visit https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3065
*Please note, a charge of £3.00 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of your return.
If you decide to send your return via an alternative method, we suggest you send via a tracked service. Please return to HRL, 181 Queensway, Torquay, TQ2 6DE. You are responsible for return postage and to ensure the product is securely packed to avoid damage or loss in transit. Please remember to include your order number and email address with your return. We do not accept liability until the goods are received by us.
Overseas customers are responsible for arranging the return of goods.
Your refund will be processed as soon as we have checked your returned item. We usually turnaround refunds within fourteen working days from receipt of your return. It may then take a further 5-10 working days for your card issuer to credit your account. Please note that these timescales are dictated by the card issuers and are out of our control. Premium delivery services offered at additional cost are non-refundable.
You can notify us of your return below.
Despite our best efforts to take clear, accurate photographs of each shade, the shades can vary in appearance depending on your screen resolution and colour settings - there is nothing better than seeing the shades in 'real life’.
However, please note that this is a hygiene product and as such the hygiene security seal must remain intact in order for a return to be eligible for a refund.
For this reason we offer packaging that enables you to check the shade, feel the quality and see the length via a sample piece in the top of the pack, without needing to remove the hygiene seal on the rest of the packaging