ORIGINAL CLIP-IN EXTENSIONS 18" (130 GMS) - SHOW STOPPER
Looking for naturally looking extra volume for thin or fine hair? Try our Original Clip-in Extensions. Weighing 130g, these clip in hair extensions contain hairs of different lengths to give you some layered volume boost and some additional length to enhance your own hair. Our Clip-in Extensions are made from 100% high grade remy human hair. One pack is enough for a full head unless you have thicker hair and then you may find 1-2 packs will help your hair look more natural and blend better, alternatively - opt for our Luxe Extensions. Show Stopper is an off black, darkest brown shade.
Tag us #HairRehabLondon for a chance to win a Hair Rehab gift voucher!
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Weight: 130 grams
• Length: 18"
• Features: Single drawn remy human hair
• Suitable for: All hair types
• One pack is enough for a full head.
• Each pack contains a full head of clip ins, including; 1x large piece, 1x medium pieces, 1x small pieces, 4x mini pieces.
• Please note: number of clips and pieces per pack may vary but will weigh stated weight
• Our Clip-in Hair Extensions can last up to a year or possibly longer depending on how often you wear your extensions and how you care for them. Protect your hair extensions and hair pieces when not in use with the Hair Rehab LDN Silk Hair Bag.
Our professional extensions are designed to be worn every day and can last 6-12 months dependent on care and maintenance. Our extensions can take anything between 3-5 years to produce and will have undergone some processing to enable us to achieve the gorgeous shades you all desire. Therefore, all of our hair extensions deserve care and respect - use products that are free of sulphates and sodium chloride. We recommend Hair Rehab LDN haircare products, don’t expose bonds or rings to water for excessive periods of time. Avoid chlorinated pools and sea water. Choose a hair extension method to match your lifestyle and keep extensions correctly tied back when sleeping. If you have the products temporarily removed, your extensions are supplied in a reusable pouch with space to write your notes on the shades / lengths / removal date in between fittings.
Our clip-in extensions are just that; and are not designed for, or recommended for, use as a weft. Whilst we are aware that customers do sometimes use them for this purpose with successful results, it must be borne in mind that this is not a professional grade product and that having the product permanently applied, with the daily washing, styling and heat application this entails, will cause the product to have a shorter lifespan than if it is used for its designed purpose as Clip-in extensions that are removed between uses. Remember to use products that are free of sulphates and sodium chloride and avoid chlorinated pools and sea water. We recommend Hair Rehab LDN haircare products. Wash the product gently, dry on a cool setting and use protection spray and oils with every use to keep your extensions soft and tangle-free. When not in use, use Hair Rehab LDN Silk Bag.
Our synthetic range is made from quality synthetic pre-styled fibre that can withstand low non-direct heat, but to avoid any risk or damage and to keep your hairpiece looking great for longer, we advise you not to apply any direct heat via appliances or hairdryer. To ensure your synthetic products stay looking sleek, week after week, your product comes in a handy reusable zip sealed bag for you to keep your product in, when not in use. To wash, initially use your fingers to comb through your hairpiece to remove any tangles. Using a mix of cold water, a mild shampoo and conditioner, gently soak your hairpiece and leave for around five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Do not rub the hair at any point. Once rinsed, use a towel to gently squeeze out any excess water, you can use a leave-in conditioner at this point, but do not comb or brush the hairpiece when wet. Now leave the hairpiece to dry naturally, this may take up to 24 hours and do not apply any direct heat to speed this process up. Once dry, use your hairpiece as normal to create a gorgeous up-do!
See individual product packaging and FAQ's for further care advice.
Please note shipping cut-off is 4pm Monday to Friday.
Please note shipping cut-off is 2:30pm Monday to Friday.
Check our Delivery Page for more information.
- Do not remove products from any plastic kimble tags, gold / silver elastic, foil hygiene ties or Security Sealed Stickers.
- The product must be returned to us in the condition it was sent to you.
- If you have purchased clip-in extensions, make sure you also return the sample piece in the top of the pack (where applicable).
- If you have purchased any of our professional products (for purchase by professionals only) and you are not a professional, your purchase is not eligible for return.
- Return through your local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point in over 12,000 locations. Open 7 days a week, early until late.
- Simply print your label with our label printing service or at home then drop your item at your local Customer Service Point or Post Office® branch. Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to us.
Despite our best efforts to take clear, accurate photographs of each shade, the shades can vary in appearance depending on your screen resolution and colour settings - there is nothing better than seeing the shades in 'real life’.
Please note that this is a hygiene product and as such the hygiene security seal / ties must remain intact in order for a return to be eligible for a refund.
For this reason we offer packaging that enables you to check the shade, feel the quality and see the length without needing to remove any hygiene seal / ties on the product.
LAUREN'S STYLING TIPS
Hair Rehab LDN Founder shares her industry insider tips ...
A bit of root spray can really help you blend the roots of your hair extensions with your own root shade.
Fine hair? Gentle backcombing of your roots and a little spritz of hairspray will give extra stability to your extensions and stop them from slipping out.
If you are planning a ponytail or updo, apply your hair extensions upside-down to ensure a flat fit to the contour of your head. This will avoid lumps and bumps in your hair style.
Shorter natural hair or blunt cut? Select the bottom section of your own hair and plait it from the bottom up. Place this plait flat against your head and secure it with grips then fit the hair extensions over the top. This will stop shorter hairs peeking through your hair extensions.
Heavily layered hair? Fit the hair extensions at an angle to create natural looking layers with the hair extensions.